Client Portal

File a Complaint

If you have a legitimate complaint about your attorney, call the local OPD office and ask for the attorney's supervisor, who can resolve most problems.
If you cannot reach the supervisor or if the supervisor cannot resolve the problem, you may submit a complaint via the CLIENT PORTAL (will need to create an account to login). 
Hi, I can help answer your questions!